• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maverick: Resistance BETA v1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mavericks are on the loose and humans team up to eliminate them. The Resistance will protect man kind. A new enemy approaches. Can you form a Team of Hunters and defeat them.
- Stage 1 - Dungeon like with two keys that needs to be triggered so that players can fight the boss.
- Stage 2 - Defence like with creeps coming from four directions. The First defeat condition. You must protect the structure.
- Stage 3 - A maze. You cannot step in the lava or you die.
- Stage 4 - Dungeon like with two paths where players can split into two teams. Doors block each path which may be openn with a key on the other path.
- Boss Stage - You replay a mini stage of each of the four stages. You will fight all the bosses all over again. Then finally the final are where there are six places for your team to do some last minute acts and then fight the last boss.

Heros

You start as a human and can change your suit any time.
- Aerial - The only air hero which may be used as a support becuase it rarely gets hit by enemies. Very weak with low health. Ultimate skill a rocket shower which stuns enemies and teleports you there to bomb them yourself.
- Buster - Resembles the heros Megaman and X. Very powerful in all forms of attacks, but pays a cost of slowness. Good for long range support. His Ultimate skills is everyones favorite which stops time for 5 seconds.
- Command - Can quickly overpower foes, but has long cooldowns with only support spells for his troops. Ultimate is a passive skill which periodicaly summons air support units that heals.
- Saber - Resembles the hero Zero. Good at quickly damaging single enemies. Ultimate requires the first ability to be learned and will automaticaly activate the first ability for a duration.
- Omega - The hero with the most health point. Has fortified armor for a good tanker. His ultimate spell is the most powerful in game which can quickly drop enemies health and bring support to allies.
- Stealth - Weakest melee hero in comparison to Aerial. Can gain armor by great amounts. Requires expert skills to use effeciently. Ultimate is a permanent invisibility with an added secret effect.

I made this map all by myself. I use two names, ajior and megajoeman. There are knowm bugs that i cannot fix with my level of triggering. You can notify me with anything you like. This is my first map on the hiveworkshop. No imports used so the map size is small and no credit to be distributed.

Atenttion

This game is made to be short for only longer than 30 minutes and should take less than 2 hours. The Reason behind this is becuase; does anyone really want to play a game, none stop for 3-5 hours. I remember videogame RPG that took forever and people left before the game finished so I want people to be able to finish the game.

Keywords:
Megaman.
Contents

Maverick: Resistance BETA v1.4 (Map)

Reviews
11:54, 29th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
i played this map and its WAY to short. we beet it in about 5-10 minutes. after that it was all just some pvp arena thing. When we get to that it really showed of the imbalance of the heros. commander is WAY stronger then all the others. i took like 4 other heros at once.

Im sorry but atm i have to vote 1/5 vote for rejection. Ill hold off on my vote for now though until you update a little bit!

Level 2
I made this map to be short. The game should take longer than 30 minutes. I don't beleive that you could've finished in 5-10 minutes. The reason for imbalance of heros is because of support and tanks and so on. Its like a priest versus a warrior. Obviously the Warrior wins. So in the pvp, you should choose the hero that is fit for fighting one on one. The Commander is not the strongest and can easily be defeated when you take out his troops quickly. There aren't any known pros to this game so you could've easily beated beginners.