• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mathogg

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
There wasn't a unique model for Mathogg so I made him one. I made him a Frostwolf Orc since he calls Thrall as his "Chieftain" rather than a "Warchief".

I basically removed the shaman beard, claws and skirt, and added Skeletal Orc skirt and bracer, Skeletal Orc Grunt axe and shoulderpad, Far Seer ride armor as belt trinket and shield as belt crest and Grunt shoes, and Gar'thok animations

Here's how he looks like in game:

Warcraft_III_25_Feb_2021_4_25_35_am.png

Warcraft_III_25_Feb_2021_4_24_21_am.png

Warcraft_III_25_Feb_2021_4_15_29_am.png

Update:
28/03/2022: removed the unnecessary nodes to reduce file size and as well as edited the UV mapping on his fur (no more floating fur bits)

Any criticism and suggestions are welcome! Icon perhaps later
Contents

Mathogg (Model)

Mathogg Portrait (Model)

Level 15
I love this model and thank you for bringing it!
I was thinking if you can add different versions too? the whole idea is super cool, but I'd love to see more themes like a bandit with the 2 axes wearing a black wolf fur added for more thematic ideas for races, especially that Bandit race could use some more wild stuff

Last edited:

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
I love this model and thank you for bringing it!
I was thinking if you can add different versions too? the whole idea is super cool, but I'd love to see more themes like a bandit with the 2 axes wearing a black wolf fur added for more thematic ideas for races, especially that Bandit race could use some more wild stuff

I'll see if i could try a bandit with Rexxar/Beastmaster animations