• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MasterSwordPedestal

Hey everyone this was requested by DarkAngelAzazel. It was a simple request so it was fairly easy to make out of primitives. This is how the Master Sword is when Link finds it. He enters the Temple of Time and when he unseals the room with the Master Sword in it, it is in a pedestal thing of stone. When he pulls it out he is instantly warped 7 years into the future making everything around him different and himself. He is older once he takes this sword. Its intended to be used as a doodad. So enjoy. No complex animations since its just a doodad sorry. Enjoy.

N. Zerox

Keywords:
Master, Sword, Pedestal, Zelda, Link, ocarina, time, temple, stone
Contents

MasterSwordPedestal (Model)

Reviews
18:52, 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie:
Level 6
Well what animation would you suggest? I'm assuming you recognize this from Ocarina of Time right? If not oh well. But I'm not sure what to add since its a doodad and all. First attempt at making something that wasn't a character. XD

Erm a stand alternate would be useful, basically without the sword in it. It would then be quite useful I'm sure.

Not even a complex one, just mebbe one without the sword...

Level 3
Erm a stand alternate would be useful, basically without the sword in it. It would then be quite useful I'm sure.

Not even a complex one, just mebbe one without the sword...

Totally agree bud. Kind of pointless if you pull out the sword and there is no model for the pedistal without the sword

maybe for an animation you can make it so when it dies a bright light appears for a seconds as if link pulled it out.

Like the temple.