• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Massively Medieval RPG V 0.42 D

Reactions: Fei_Ku
Created by HINDYhat, for Clan ORPG...
Massively Medieval RPG V 0.42 D Features:
-Save and Load.
-Unique emergency save code system.
-Nice terrain.
-Many unique systems.
-A storyline.
-Professions.
-Many rare and ultra rare items to hunt for!

Come to http://www.ClanORPG.tk under Hindyhat's projects for more information on this map! You can also come to the map forums at http://www.MMRPGforums.tk. Thanks for the support :D!

THIS MAP IS PROTECTED. If you want to know how something is done in this map, or if you want to suggest an idea, go to our clan site.
Contents

Massively Medieval RPG V 0.42 D (Map)

Reviews
1)ark_NiTe: The only suggestion that I have is filling all of the void space that is not playable (which is about 3/4 of the map!) Otherwise, this is a fun and exciting RPG.

M

1)ark_NiTe: The only suggestion that I have is filling all of the void space that is not playable (which is about 3/4 of the map!) Otherwise, this is a fun and exciting RPG.

Level 6
Terrain is absolutely terribly. I dont even see any terrain. Just pack of ground textures...

Level 8
(+) Challenging
(+) Good Terrain ( Although professionals will always say that it's crap :annoyed: )
(+) Feels like an actual RPG
(+) Unique boss fights and monsters.
(+) Good character customization.
(+) A hidden map that allows players to get lost.
(-+) Unable to help people beginning. ( Although it might be good for them. )
(-) Requires an active group of about 4 players your level to be fun. ( With one being a tank. )
(-) Lacks doodads in the terrain though in many areas.
(-) Possibly easy to lose stats points due not spending them fast enough.
(-) Allowing players to have multiple of the same set is unbalancing.

Level 2
When'll the next version be out, becuase i got that item you need in the upcoming version?
Cheers!
Really Good Map!

Level 1
Great Map, I and my wife really enjoy it but still there bug when i come to last town, i lost in desert and it take me to the top of the rock, got trapped. Repick, reload back on that top of the rock again, doesn't matter how many time i try. Replay from the other town, after i kill the boss of air element, go in the temple behind it, die there it take me back to home town, where i start from beginning. Run back to the last town, save and next day i play, after i load, it start me from human town although im orc at lvl 34.