1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mass send

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Yatsuo, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Yatsuo

Yatsuo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    :ogre_icwydt: I can't figure out a way to make mass send so units attack on their way. Move to point only make them move to a single location, not to say only some units moves.

2. Solu9

Solu9

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Elaborate.

3. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    You want to "break" the limit of 12-unit per control session at a time mechanic ?
    I don't know if you can "break" the limit or not but we do have method that would "increase" the amount you can "control" at a time, it's called Squad System or Battalion something.

Where 1 unit will act as "head", and other unit can "follow" under this "head".
    Where "head" moves, "follower" will also move to the designated location.

You still have a 12-unit maximum control per session BUT under these 12 units, you can have as many units as you want for it to follow.

Basically you'll be having a maximum of 12 "heads", but limitless possibilities of "follower" per "head".

4. DysfunctionaI

DysfunctionaI

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Are you talking about "Attack-move to point" ?

5. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If it's by manual control and not using a circle or such that will control all movement :
    There's a system from other site that I recall can do such feat, however, it's a little buggy and can crash if used in wrong mechanic.
    Personally, I don't recommend it on a map that requires you to play in a fast pace.
    Selection System by SecondHand - Indonesian Modding
    P.S it's the only one at the market as far as I remember.

If it's similar to defskull's post, there's another system that do the job, I don't remember the name tho.

If it's similar to some maps that just by clicking an ability then all unit moves, I'm sure it shouldn't be a hassle.