• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mass send

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
You want to "break" the limit of 12-unit per control session at a time mechanic ?
I don't know if you can "break" the limit or not but we do have method that would "increase" the amount you can "control" at a time, it's called Squad System or Battalion something.

Where 1 unit will act as "head", and other unit can "follow" under this "head".
Where "head" moves, "follower" will also move to the designated location.

You still have a 12-unit maximum control per session BUT under these 12 units, you can have as many units as you want for it to follow.

Basically you'll be having a maximum of 12 "heads", but limitless possibilities of "follower" per "head".

If it's by manual control and not using a circle or such that will control all movement :
There's a system from other site that I recall can do such feat, however, it's a little buggy and can crash if used in wrong mechanic.
Personally, I don't recommend it on a map that requires you to play in a fast pace.
Selection System by SecondHand - Indonesian Modding
P.S it's the only one at the market as far as I remember.

If it's similar to defskull's post, there's another system that do the job, I don't remember the name tho.

If it's similar to some maps that just by clicking an ability then all unit moves, I'm sure it shouldn't be a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.