• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mass Instant move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
okay i need to move over 30+ to a point instantly but i cant find a instant move unit group theres only move single unit from unit group do i really have to copy paste that action 30 times into a trigger to make it work?

Level 10
okay i need to move over 30+ to a point instantly but i cant find a instant move unit group theres only move single unit from unit group do i really have to copy paste that action 30 times into a trigger to make it work?

Actually you just pick those 30 units the "Pick units in unit group" will do the rest. This action runs through all those 30 units meaning you just have to put "Move picked unit to (insert location here)" in the loop. If you need an example just ask me ^^

EDIT

ok here's the example

• Move Trigger
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area))
just fill the events, conditions, the units of course and the location you want to move them.

Status
Not open for further replies.