• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mass Effect Hits the Big Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Guys.

We need to put Mark Vanderloo in that movie.

Google his goddamn name if you must, we must petition him into that movie!

But if it's not about Shepard and his gang, I would be ok with that.

Level 13
We want World of Warcraft on the big screen

No, we want Warcraft movie what is based on actual lore, because World of Warcraft raped the lore so badly.

Final scene would be like this if it is based on WoW's lore nowadays ...

"There he was... Lich King himself. Twentyfive finest heroes of the Azeroth prepares for battle. After few change of words furious battle begins, the fate of Azeroth depends on this epic event!
Lich King charges towards the Archmage Irubliv who luckly used his arcane magic to dodge the deadly strike of the Frostmourne. High Warlord Stonehoof hits Lich King with his massive shield and roars furiosly. Lich King looks Stonehoof with his cold and merciless eyes and try to slash him with his sword but Stonehoof blocked it."

*Lets skip this 15min battle scene *

"And now... Lich King has fallen and Azeroth is saved from total annihlation. Archmage Irubliv approach the fallen king's corpse and kneels right before him.
Stonehoof saw what Irubliv at the king's corpse and asks what is he doing, Irubliv looks at the Stonehoof and say "Just searching..."
Seconds later Irubliv raises up on his feet and looks at the other heroes and say: "Look what I found, new pants! These are way better than my own!".
Five minutes later after looting of the corpse Stonehoof yells: "We fought well today! But! Next time we fight better! We'll see again at next week tuesday when we come here again and let's hope Lich King has that famous axe with him next week because I freaking want it!"

* One Week later *

"There he was... Lich King himself. Twentyfive finest heroes of the Azeroth prepares for battle. ... Again...."

Level 34
I am totally for Matthew Fox for the role of Shepard.

Mark-Vanderloo.jpg

Level 34
Oh my horror. Just don't say that Romero or whatever guy who loves to make video game movies is making it...

Directed by
Unknown

Produced by
Thomas Tull
Jon Jashni
Avi Arad
Ray Muzyka
Greg Zeschuk
Casey Hudson

Studio
Legendary Pictures

Distributed by
Warner Bros. Pictures

Like I said: No Uwe Boll is going to direct it. (Uwe Boll is notorious for making bad gamemovies)

Level 13
I sort of hope this movie doesn't have Commander Shepard, atleast not in the main role. I wish this because in Mass Effect games, you're supposed to be Shepard. You're supposed to shape Shepard's story. There is no canon in Mass Effect, except that which you make yourself. Making a movie which follows this format and somehow manages to not make any of the choices in the game canon would be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.