• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mashine Devastator

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Destro-X207
Mashine Devastator, General of the army of machines, whose goal is the absorption of all resources on the planet and the elimination of all organic.
Contents

Mashine Devastator (Model)

Mashine Devastator (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting idea and I can see where you might wanted to go with this, but for now the edit is still quite too basic and some things are not well made. Please fix and improve the following: There are still a lot of unused and unneeded tracks and a...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Just to change that animation or at least make it so that it doesnt split into two during it
I could really use this model to change the actual model of one of my heroes.
:D

Interesting idea and I can see where you might wanted to go with this, but for now the edit is still quite too basic and some things are not well made.
Please fix and improve the following:
  • There are still a lot of unused and unneeded tracks and a few warnings. Sanity Test
    Remove and fix those.
  • The tentacles and claws are poorly blended into the regular mesh and look out of place and just like glued on. You might want to adjust the geometry on those to fit better. Also, if you can, you should animate the tentacles properly.
  • The wrap of the chosen texture is quite not right and does not really fit most of the shapes. There is also some stretching of the texture on the feet and 'hands'.
  • Everything but the things you added, the animations are the same as the regular Golem Statue model. You might want to find some more way to adjust the animations and make it stand out much more.

Level 8
Interesting idea and I can see where you might wanted to go with this, but for now the edit is still quite too basic and some things are not well made.
Please fix and improve the following:
  • There are still a lot of unused and unneeded tracks and a few warnings. Sanity Test
    Remove and fix those.
  • The tentacles and claws are poorly blended into the regular mesh and look out of place and just like glued on. You might want to adjust the geometry on those to fit better. Also, if you can, you should animate the tentacles properly.
  • The wrap of the chosen texture is quite not right and does not really fit most of the shapes. There is also some stretching of the texture on the feet and 'hands'.
  • Everything but the things you added, the animations are the same as the regular Golem Statue model. You might want to find some more way to adjust the animations and make it stand out much more.
I am not a modeler like you, to your level of modeling is like heaven and earth. I mostly create unique and interesting maps, in modeling I have a low skill level. Develop it yet I do not see the point.

I am not a modeler like you, to your level of modeling is like heaven and earth. I mostly create unique and interesting maps, in modeling I have a low skill level. Develop it yet I do not see the point.
What does that mean? Can you elaborate, please, because I don't understand what you want to try to say.