• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marked Blast

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The effect is simple and created for my own enjoyment.

First a red X mark appears on the ground, then a short second later waves gather around it, and finally blows everything within to pieces, leveling the ground causing dust to float in the air for a short time before collapsing.

Thought to be used as a magic attack spell, but could aswell be somekind of teleport or warp.

Give credit if used

Greetings
RED-BARON

btw: Notice that the dust ain't shown on the picture, although it is in the effect. So the reason is properly just that I was a bit too lazy

Keywords:
mark, dust, blast, boom, explosion, beam, teleport
Contents

Marked Blast (Model)

Reviews
18:43, 24th Apr 2009 Pyritie: If you want this to look good on the ground I'd suggest you make a duplicate of those star particles but have the XYQuad and Line Emitter checked, so it doesn't get cut off by the ground. Oh and move the shockwaves up a...

M

18:43, 24th Apr 2009
Pyritie: If you want this to look good on the ground I'd suggest you make a duplicate of those star particles but have the XYQuad and Line Emitter checked, so it doesn't get cut off by the ground. Oh and move the shockwaves up a bit so they don't cut into the ground. You might want to make those expand too.

Level 35
The picture posted is an incorrect representation for the model in question, there is no yellow ring visible in the model. Otherwise a 2/5 for the model, pretty simple, pretty basic, nothing interesting

What are you talking about? Download it and check again....

Oh and thanks for the review although I would recommend you to keep subjective stands out of it, nothing interesting is your own opinion. Made for those who might have a use for it, as something like this haven't been done before...

Last edited: