• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mario Purple Mushroom

Reactions: deepstrasz
The Purple MUSHROOM!! *snare drums*

Im not gonna mention the animations this time, since there is a tab below for that :)

But in addition to the Red and Green Mushroom, comes the Purple ONE!

as before unit has animations to be a unit or just an item.

PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT FOR USE... Thank you.

UPDATE:Mushrooms are now HD quality... At the Expense of being a little higher poly then my last, these mushrooms are way smoother. (Death Animation Tweaked too)

Update: Forgot to change the eyes to the evil ones. Fixed

Keywords:
Mario,Mushroom,red,green,powerup,power,up,item,pick,up,luigi,yoshi,princess,peach,bowser,toad,koopa,troopa,spiney,boo,goomba,king,koopa,wario,wauiligi
Contents

Mario Purple Mushroom (Model)

Reviews
19:47, 18th Oct 2009 General Frank: Good enough to be approved, but DvO's are better. Never the less I approve.

M

19:47, 18th Oct 2009
General Frank:

Good enough to be approved, but DvO's are better. Never the less I approve.

Level 9
Ow what a nice poison mushroom you have made. However it is rather unnecessary because of DvO's models. But General Frank has allrdy pointed that out.

But don't be discouraged. I created something to cheer you up!

dsc00490a.jpg

I even started writing a song to cheer you up with.

One look could kill
my pain, your thrill
I want to love you but I better not
Touch
I want to hold you but my senses
Tell me to stop
I want to kiss you but I want it too
Much
I want to taste you but your lips
Are venomous poison...

Yeah, your right. I didn't write this song. But it cheered you up didn't it? :psmile:

Level 11
im not discourage, this was more so a test model for my first model in warcraft created... so a little more simple then my yet to come stuff.

and it's not unessasary because these models act as units not just mushroom power up items... So perhaps a mario map maker could use these mushrooms as a enemy or ally.

And DVo had the mushrooms of his in a pack, I didn't come across the mushroom and only made it because I couldn't find one. If I knew one exsisted I would of put work towards something different.

I don't desire to make models DvO has, just the ones he is missing. :)

EDIT: HD version Update now... DVOs may be better or not matter of opinion. None the less I wanted to improve on them to make them more like the recent mario game mushrooms with the full roundness and not flat on the bottom.

Last edited: