• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Team Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im looking for mapmakers (no noobs) to help me make a legendary AoS map that will likely be hosted on Bnet a lot of times.
SKILLS REQUIRED

-need to know how to make make trigger enhanced, or Jass spells like me
-good at making heroes and their spells
-knows enough about the editor so i dont get asked a thousand questions

PM me if you r interested
This is gunna take a lot of dedication, i need another person (or more) because i have hardly any free time to finish what i start

Level 7

Im definetly not a noob map maker and i dont wanna join your team but........... I have and offer for you me and my friend Deathcorp. have created are own map team call HapMap Productions. We have 3 games on the go here 2 nearly finish (Heroes of Warcraft and Starwars Battleground). We cold use your help C YA
Reply on this forum
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Level 2
i sent you a PM that i would join but u never replied so im saying yes i will join and help you guys on your map im very skilled at mapmaking and i'd b glad to join your team

sidenote; i wasn't going to but my terrainer gave up

Level 4
kingofJasons said:
Im looking for mapmakers (no noobs) to help me make a legendary AoS map that will likely be hosted on Bnet a lot of times.
SKILLS REQUIRED

-need to know how to make make trigger enhanced, or Jass spells like me
-good at making heroes and their spells
-knows enough about the editor so i dont get asked a thousand questions

PM me if you r interested
This is gunna take a lot of dedication, i need another person (or more) because i have hardly any free time to finish what i start

I can join you if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.