• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map Submission Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm having difficulty submitting a map of mine, a 12 player AoS I've been working on for months now, (I'm pretty sure it's AoS) would anyone know why?
I go through all the procedures, but when I hit the submit button, the loading bar goes nowhere at all.
Just so we're clear, it's only 319 KB, and it's unprotected, I don't get it.

Level 9
May be you have a bad traceroute with site and that's why you lost packets( couldn't submit file)

What you may try:
1)Try to upload file from Opera browser
2)Transfer map to another guy for uploading.
3)look at your protection (i also have problems with upload,when i protect maps by myself. Those maps haven't been uploaded fully)
4) upload another map with this one as the import :p

Level 3
I've tried using another browser, Internet Explorer, the loading bar got to the end this time, but then gave me a "cannot find server" message, I'll try the other computer thing, but I don't have anyone else to give it to, as previously stated, it's not protected, and I've tried updating it before, which had just as much success, so I thought I'd delete the map and resubmit it, putting me here. And I've now been here for over a month.

Level 3
Wierd, maybe it's related to Wc3campaigns going down, but I have no problem now, and have uploaded my map without error, with Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.