• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help on uploading a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I understand how to uplaod my map, i'm just having one slight problem: i can't get to the button. The only button on this site i've found is covered by the tools, fourms, and ban/warn list buttons. Moving my moust to visible parts of the needed button don't result in any button movement, or even a possible link activation. I don't know how other map-makers are submitting maps when I can't even reach the button, so if anyone can help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated.

Level 1
I know that, that is the button i was refering to in my previous post. I can't click the button, it's compleately covered by other buttons.

Update: I figured out that if i log out, i can reach the button (only like the last 3 letters tho) so my problem is solved.

Level 14
That's a really weird problem, but I suspect I know what's causing it.

You've set your screen resolution much too low. I use Windows 98, but this should probably work with XP too...

Go to the desktop, right click and select 'Properties'. Then click on the 'settings' tab. There should be a slider there that shows your resolution settings. Your one is probably set far too low.

I managed to re-create your problem by setting my screen resolution to 640x480, but you'll notice if you set it higher, the problem will go away. Might I suggest using 1024x768? That's the resolution used by about 80% of people nowadays. It's large enough to let you fit a lot of stuff on the screen, but doesn't make writing so small as to be unreadable. Unless you have a vision problem, of course. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.