• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Recently, i started making maps again, and now i am working on a 2-player map, but i have run into a problem.

I went into WE, and started making my map. After 5 hours, i had done a lot of triggering, unit/spell modifying, etc., etc.

Then i wanna make my map bigger, because it is only 32 X 32 right now, but how?! I tried to expand map boundaries, but it can only expand a little bit, not even near enough as i need it to. It says something along the lines of: The full map size must be a multiple of 32 in both dimensions or something.

What do i do?

Level 2
you are proberbly making the map out of preportion such as 74x99 or something like that you must make the map a multiple of 32 such as 64x64 96x96 etc

Level 1
Oh wow thanks!!! That did the trick, i owe you one.

Thats one problem solved, 999.999 to go. You will be seeing a LOT of posts from me around here soon :mrgreen:.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.