• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a problem when a main building is atked to 30% life and then the building is allied to the attacking player and changes color. However the person i conqueor, attacks my allies and then they get conqeored but still remain the same color. The person i convert also doesnt atk former allies. Theres this other time when the converted person atks their own main building over and over again.Heres an example: I have 3 allies. i atk orange and he is then converted to my ally. however he atks my other allies which r all the same color. he atks it but the color remains the same. when i atked oj he was part of an oj empire and had 3 oj allies before i converted him. now he refuses to atk his former allies. wat is wrong? this is wat i have:

PlayerConqueroring
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
(Life of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 1750.00
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Republic Base of Operations
Actions
Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to 100.00%
Player - Make (Owner of (Triggering unit)) treat (Owner of (Attacking unit)) as an Ally with shared vision
Player - Make (Owner of (Attacking unit)) treat (Owner of (Triggering unit)) as an Ally with shared vision
Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) and do (Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Owner of (Triggering unit)) as an Ally with shared vision)
Player Group - Make (All players matching (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) Equal to True)) treat (All allies of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) as an Ally with shared vision
Player Group - Make (All players matching (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) Equal to True)) treat (All enemies of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) as an Enemy
Player - Change color of (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Color of (Owner of (Attacking unit))), Changing color of existing units
Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + |cffff0000 has been conqueored!!|r)

Level 4
Is there a way to convert it into jass or sumthing? Cause using Attacked Unit instead of Triggering UNit results in not working. This is all i have left of my game then it will be done. i also have to get an AT-At,At-st,STAP,and Imperial Speeder then il be done. I knew those models were once on this site, but now i cant find em :( IM so frustrated right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.