• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FRUSTRATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im trying to make the trigger like the one in Empires v1.2. the effect of the trigger is that when a building reaches 30% life, the building is allied and changes color to the attacking player. heres the problem: i got it so the building gets allied, however if the building is attacked by a dif player and is then allied to that new person, the converted person doesnt atk old allies. sumtimes the attacked player atks himself over and over again. IM SO FRUSTRATED! ive tried contacting the creator of this map but no reply. heres wat i got:

PlayerConqueroring
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
(Life of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 1750.00
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Republic Base of Operations
Actions
Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to 100.00%
Player - Make (Owner of (Triggering unit)) treat (Owner of (Attacking unit)) as an Ally with shared vision
Player - Make (Owner of (Attacking unit)) treat (Owner of (Triggering unit)) as an Ally with shared vision
Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) and do (Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Owner of (Triggering unit)) as an Ally with shared vision)
Player Group - Make (All players matching (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) Equal to True)) treat (All allies of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) as an Ally with shared vision
Player Group - Make (All players matching (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) Equal to True)) treat (All enemies of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) as an Enemy
Player - Change color of (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Color of (Owner of (Attacking unit))), Changing color of existing units
Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + |cffff0000 has been conqueored!!|r)

Please sum1 help me! this is wat i have left of my game and then it'll be done!

Level 22
in other games, they just change the player of the castle, not just the color

PlayerConqueroring
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
(Life of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to 1750.00
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Republic Base of Operations
Actions
Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to 100.00%
Unit - Change owner of (Triggering unit) to owner of (Attacking unit)

Level 4
i dont know if i am allowed to say this but my friend unprotected Empires v1.2 and managed to retrieve the war3map.j file. he sent it to me and niether of us can read it. i put it on notepad which made it more readable. However i still cant read JASS. Maybe i can extract the trigger i want from it, if only i could read it...

Status
Not open for further replies.