• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hey guys! I've got a problem with my map project. I can't see it through in-game but i can open it in world editor, the file name is already short |cff00FFFFES|r v0.45 (Map attached).
Is there any solution to fix that?

I don't want to start a new project again :/

EDIT: Attachment removed.

Last edited:
Level 8
sorry :(

EDIT: |cff00FFFFES|r
The code is correct, the type of color saved and doesn't see it in game.
Like these:
|cffffcc00type|r
|cffff0000type|r
|cff00ff00type|r
You should remove one of | so in this game: It saved:
cff00FFFFES v0.45
Or if you saved that type: |cff00FFFFES v0.45|r, it saved:
v0.45

Last edited:
Level 20
|cff00FFFFES|r v0.45
I think you wrong in that. You should do this to fix:
|cff00FFFFESr v0.45|
Because color of words only save in | |
If the words you want to change color are outside that ditto, it can't change color.
If it isn't the problem you want, then i'm so sorry :/

I don't have a problem with the color :/ I mean, i can't see it in-game (Local Area Network and Single Player).

Level 20
Trigger have nothing to do with this.
Just change the map name and see if it shows.

If that doesn't work, then it might be the file name length. I've recently encountered such a problem with it being too long and causing the map not to appear in the maps list on SP/LAN.

I tried to change the map's name into "asdf", yep still, i can't see it.

Level 30
That is... weird...
Anyway, thanks for your time.

EDIT: Saw the problem, this may be ridiculous but, i forgot i have 2 warcraft 3 in my pc. I'm using the wrong one so yeah, heh.

Hmmm, two Warcrafts you mean? Quite rare but I have too, in Compatibility files and also in the original files. Is that yours too? If yes, dont confuse yourself on where to save them.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.