• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Loading Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I'm pretty new to WC3 World Editor so sorry if this is an easy thing to fix. Whenever I try to save my maps the save file shows the regular save icon (a piece of paper) But it has a lock. It happens when I save anything: A blank map without any change, a fully custom map, a pre-made WC3 map, or a downloaded map from battle.net. This most recently got me when I made a full terrain map without units, triggers, or cinematics. I tried deleting all my WC3 data, maps and scripts and re-installed WC3 but it still had no change. Is it a problem with the way I save or something in the game system that I can change or is it just done and I need new stuff? All help would be appreciated.

Level 1
I tried that now but it asked which program I wanted to use to run it. I chose world editor and now when I open my saved maps (all simple ones) they open as blank maps :/

Status
Not open for further replies.