• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Download Stuck at 46%, and interface errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there any chance this has to do with the map file or is it entirely client side? Weird how a download percentage pops up next to my name but I'm guessing these are some bugs with the new patch. It pretty much stays like this after downloading too. Map size is 76mb btw. Also, the same 46% stuck happens if they download the map manually, and host bot seems to have trouble hosting it (I get autokicked on entry, team names and map name remain while icon and number of players changes?)

EDIT::: Just to Clarify, the map finishes downloading, AND THEN jumps to 46% and stays there. And no, this is manual host. Its an issue with Battle.net or the new WC3 update I'm assuming, but still feedback is appreciated.

upload_2017-7-3_12-29-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-3_12-28-34.png
    upload_2017-7-3_12-28-34.png
    897 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Level 8
No, I'm not using a bot. But I'm gonna try using a host bot to see if that fixes the issue, when I get a chance to set it up we'll see. But note that, if you look at the screenshot, it's trying to say I'm downloading the map and stuck even though I already have the map and am hosting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.