• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map does have a huuuugggeeee delay on battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi!. i begun on making a hero Defence not so long ago, and when i test it, it doesn't lagg at all... but when i try to play it on battle.net with my clan or on LAN, everyones units just freezes, and doesn't obey orders. the enemy works fine, and once in a while, i can move my hero away, but it seems like some one else is controlling it, or atleast that it has a huuuugggeee delay... :cry:

any possible reasons for this to happen, or any good ways to fix please post. (yes, i have allot of triggers.)

ps: may the problem be that i have many generic triggers that runs on the same time?

and if it i don't get a solve in the next week or so, i might post my Skype or MSN name, so i can get better help :D

Level 2
wouch.. i didn't even think about leaks :D
but now when i think about it, i got allot of Floating Texts, wich might do create all the lags... tywm :D +rep for guiding me trough my idiotness :D

Level 2
Garr, the loading time is as short as the minute, the lagz seems to start after about 10 seconds ingame. but i am following a guide now, to remove leaks, thank you anyway mate! (seriously... i cant speak piratish in English :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.