• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map cant start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I tried to test my map and suddenly what i get is this .. (Screenie)

Could it be something corrupt?

EDIT - loool i also cant play it when i open war3 and then click on the map then it just shuts down and shows the same error, ive encountered this before with a map .. but i dunno what the problem was..

Attachments

• War3error.JPG
    War3error.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 101
Level 9
Im not sure, but i had several problems with used variables not being set to something ( e.g a player variable ).
Do you have a start up trigger that might have sucj a problem? just look through any triggers that activate on map initilization.

But im not sure...

Level 27
Im not sure, but i had several problems with used variables not being set to something ( e.g a player variable ).
Do you have a start up trigger that might have sucj a problem? just look through any triggers that activate on map initilization.

But im not sure...

There are no triggers in the map yet ;)

Or maybe you imported an invalid Map preview that the game always crashen when it should display it . i had such a problem one time too

I already thought it was that, just needid someone to say it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.