• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[MAP] Blades of War : ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hmm

SFS1.png

Im not so sure about this one, I can make a different one if you would like.

Level 3
1 what color?
2 Ill try
3 If I do that itll make the code look flat... Do you want that? and if so do you want the background to be space? or something else?

Nah file size will remain same (maybe few bytes below or above)
Image size will increase or decrease file size more than some colored pixels so don't worry about it :p

And guys check this out!

185870-albums3216-picture30304.jpg

Level 12
Nah file size will remain same (maybe few bytes below or above)
Image size will increase or decrease file size more than some colored pixels so don't worry about it :p

And guys check this out!

185870-albums3216-picture30304.jpg

no offense but your a dick :xxd:

after clicking about 20 times i saw it and yes its awesome

Level 12
Yea im working on 3 systems that im going to release open source they are as follows;

- FPS (first person shooter) Camera System

- Minimap System (including creeps)

- W.A.S.D Movement System (including Strafing/Dashing/Instant Turn/and Jumping)

So yea im working on quite a few things and these are just to get me good and warmed up to the editor so i can do a great job on Ultralisk's Lair :xxd:

Level 6
i could resist a long time, but now i have to post:

its amazing how many posts you guys can do without any content in them. maybe you should post a bit less updates but bigger ones. just some hint ~~
this thread seems more like an ICQ conversation to me as an project thread.
You guys really should look for some chat programs :D

@Mille, we do have a chat, i just have to implement it into our website and since this project hasn't really started yet, we can't talk about much right now, however i can tell you that in the summer you will see a few areas, some of the systems and maybe an intro cinematic. Right now a lot of members have exams or they're just too busy. Just wait till summer and we will be at full speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.