• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Many Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hi there. I need many spells to be created - but I have no skills in creating them. Down there, you will find a set of spells that need to be created.
Each spell HAS TO BE:
100% Leakless.
No need for MUI.
Preferably GUI, if possible.
NO Hashtables, please.
Test map!

Bat's Eye

Leeches wisdom out of a single enemy unit, stealing Intelligence points from it. Intelligence points are switched back to target after 30 seconds or upon the death of the caster or target.

Level 1: Steals 4 Intelligence.
Level 2: Steals 8 Intelligence.
Level 3: Steals 12 Intelligence.
Level 4: Steals 16 Intelligence.
Fortune Reversal

Reprises an enemy hero, switching it's health with mana and vice versa. Stuns for a second.

Level 1: Switches 70% of life/mana. Health can't go bellow 500.
Level 2: Switches 80% of life/mana. Health can't go bellow 500.
Level 3: Switches 90% of life/mana. Health can't go bellow 500.

More requests will be added soon.

Last edited:
For the second one...

just add the unit to the unit group, movespeed is based on the item ability movespeed bonus... (I'm not sure about the leveling of the item ability so you might need to make 3 abilities or turn the movespeed bonus into a unit ability and then add 3 levels and put it inside a hidden spellbook and then add the spellbook to the unit on the actions)

• Events
    • Time - Every .1 seconds of game-time
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every units in SwiftUnits and do
      • Do - Actions
        • If-then-else multiple actions
          • If - conditions
            • Life of picked unit is less than or equal to .25*(MaxLife of Picked unit)
          • Then - Actions
            • Unit - Add Movespeed to picked unit
            • Unit - Set level of Movespeed of picked unit to Level of Swift Protection for picked unit
          • Else - Actions
            • Unit - Remove Movespeed from picked unit

Level 33
I'll do both of your requested spell ;D
I've created Swift Protection spell at the moment and it is completed
I've set the trigger for level 1 only, the rest, you know what to do once you've read the trigger ;D
Enjoy ^_^

Attachments

• Swift Protection.w3x
    13.2 KB · Views: 61
Level 30
Well, what if unit is struck with a Frost Nova, has it's movement speed reduced to 150, then you activate the trigger and it's forever stuck with 150 ms. That's ,,leak" with triggering movement speed.

D4RK_G4ND4LF, the spell is brilliant, with an exception that it takes twice as much time to explode if unit is moving.

Level 33
I used the Event - Begins casting an ability is because the shooting of the water from dummy unit will occur at the same time
Rather than using Event - Starts the effect of an ability which will cause a delay on the dummy unit to shoot the water out
Feel free to ask if you've any question regarding my trigger

Attachments

• The Tide Turns.w3x
    15.3 KB · Views: 68
Level 9
Hi there. I need many spells to be created - but I have no skills in creating them. Down there, you will find a set of spells that need to be created.
Each spell HAS TO BE:
100% Leakless.
No need for MUI.
NO Hashtables, please.
Test map!

Empathic Warp
Warps the souls of you and target friendly unit, making a percentage of damage your target takes to be transfered to yourself. Can't be lethal, lasts for 20 seconds.

Level 1: Transfers 20%.
Level 2: Transfers 30%.
Level 3: Transfers 40%.
Level 4: Transfers 50%.

Additional Informations:
When casted, a mini ability will be added, showing up ,,Cancel Empathic Warp" and a BTNCancel button. When cast, it will break the link between those units. It would be nice if there could be seen a small lightning effect between you and target - visible only to allies. Not necessarily.

Clockwork Bomb
The Steel Clasher shoots a bomb towards the targeted unit. Upon impact, the bomb will deal small initial damage, and after 3 seconds of placement, the bomb will explode, heavily damaging any enemy unit in 500 AoE of target.

Level 1: 150 initial damage, 250 AoE damage.
Level 2: 200 initial damage, 400 AoE damage.
Level 3: 250 initial damage, 550 AoE damage.

Additional Informations:
Upon placement, there will be a timer that writes: 3, 2, 1, 0! Damage(s) can be avoided by becoming spell immune. Can't be purged. Can't be used on allies or towers. The bomb missile will move with unit, revealing it's position. If unit dies while under the effects of the bomb, the bomb will ,,fall" to the ground and still explode. Bomb missile can't be dodged - it will simply follow the target. I want 500 AoE effect to cover up the AoE of damage.
Swift Protection - Passive
The Naga Royalist will gain increased movement speed whenever his current health drops beneath 25% of his maximum health.

Level 1 - 50 movement speed.
Level 2 - 100 movement speed.
Level 3 - 150 movement speed.

Additional Informations:
Lasts until his health raises over 25%. Special Effect(s) will be seen when it happens.
The Tide Turns
Atagres calls upon the spirits of sea which conjure two tidal waves to crush anything on their way. One tide will be released from Atagres towards the selected point, while the other will be released in vice versa. Each deals it's damage.

Level 1 - 70 damage per wave.
Level 2 - 110 damage per wave.
Level 3 - 150 damage per wave.
Level 4 - 190 damage per wave.

Additional Informations:
Each tide travels for 800 range, each deals it's own damage. Speed of tides is 1200. Please, make tides from Carrion Swarm, so that special effects can be seen when a unit is stricken.

Empathic blabalbalbl, when the damage is transferred, does the unit take less? (The original target)

Screw me if i am not the <.< person on planet. Here's the spell.

What you can modify: Link break range (i added 1.2k if you wish you can remove it). The time which the link lasts. (1 second=25 amount), the damage % and other stuff. You actually didn't answer what i asked, so i made that the targeted unit gets less damage and the damage is transfered only when THAT unit gets damage, not me. And yeah, it's not lethal in any ways.

You can ask me for any changes except MUI or Hashs, or indexing (MPI/MUI)

Happy mapping!!! Tiche3:grin:

Attachments

• Map to help Hivers By Tiche3.w3x
    36.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Level 9
Each spell HAS TO BE:
100% Leakless.
No need for MUI.
NO Hashtables, please.
Test map!

Bat's Eye

Leeches wisdom out of a single enemy unit, stealing Intelligence points from it. Intelligence points are switched back to target after 30 seconds or upon the death of the caster or target.

Level 1: Steals 4 Intelligence.
Level 2: Steals 8 Intelligence.
Level 3: Steals 12 Intelligence.
Level 4: Steals 16 Intelligence.
Fortune Reversal

Reprises an enemy hero, switching it's health with mana and vice versa. Stuns for a second.

Level 1: Switches 70% of life/mana. Health can't go bellow 500.
Level 2: Switches 80% of life/mana. Health can't go bellow 500.
Level 3: Switches 90% of life/mana. Health can't go bellow 500.

Hey, i did the second one for you :)

For me it works the way i understood it. If you need any changes please tell me.

EDIT: Found a bug, the health/mana is set to 70% of health/mana, not mana+70%health/health+70% mana. FIXED

EDIT number 2: Found a bug of the second, i forgot to reduce mana/health before changing. FIXED :D

EDIT number 3: I have forgotten to attach the map :)

And thanks for the bumping thingie, it's very great (;

Tiche3

Attachments

• Map to help Hivers By Tiche3.w3x
    59.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 30
New spell:

Deathchills
The Draconian Warmage breathes multiple freezing waves of ice towards him, once per second of channel. Each wave stacks a 20% movement speed decreasement for each affected enemy unit and deals magical damage. Can be channeled for a maximum of 3 seconds, and the waves can hit units up to 500 range away. Movement speed reduction lasts for 4 seconds, and refreshes with each breath hit.

Level 1: 50 Damage per breath.
Level 2: 75 Damage per breath.
Level 3: 100 Damage per breath.
Level 4: 125 Damage per breath.

Cooldown: 20
Mana Cost: 115, 130, 145, 160

Status
Not open for further replies.