• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Manchester Utd or Barcelona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I grew up a fan of United. I still am, and I'll still root for them.

That doesn't mean I won't enjoy every second of Barca possession. They play beautiful football.

Level 9
Go Manchester United!
imgres

Level 22
Manchester. Im sick of those idiot English fans and the idiot English Press criticizing Berbatov for every loss or miss they make as if he's the one to blame all the time. He'd better stay reserve (as he will) so that when they lose, they have no one to blame.

Level 7
Obviously Barca's gonna win. I mean, Manchester is alright and all, y'know, but Barca, even not nearly anywhere in my top team list, is FAR MORE superior. They play a much more fast paced, strategic and aggressive football than Manchester. The team itself (The players) are at a much bigger "rank".

Level 3
Obviously Barca's gonna win. I mean, Manchester is alright and all, y'know, but Barca, even not nearly anywhere in my top team list, is FAR MORE superior. They play a much more fast paced, strategic and aggressive football than Manchester. The team itself (The players) are at a much bigger "rank".

yeah u are todly right.... you're talking about barca's players like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta... those players can make the difference...

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
The team itself (The players) are at a much bigger "rank".
Thankfully football is not all technicalities, as clearly demonstrated by Real Madrid's futile attempt at world domination through the medium of collecting a bunch of technically profound and significant players worldwide. The concept backfired because divas such as Christiano Ronaldo and Ronaldinho each tend to demand a key-role, which caused their collaboration to suffer.

That's why Real Madrid displayed a parade of great individual performances, but actually came up short when it really mattered. I'm much more for Alex Furguson's odd little family concept. Compare Rooney to Messi all you want, football is more about collaboration than individual performances in my book.

Level 22
I dont know why I even posted im for Man Utd. When they decided to leave Berbatov on the bench, who will their stupid media blame this time? That's right, they can eat one big ... duck *quack quack* and Sir Alxes and whoever there. Actually it is nice fu ManUtd fans who criticized too much, fu English media. Yes, feels good GGGG ManUtd. stfu4life /p.s FU Bulgarian haters who instead of feeling proud of our fellow player only spit and talk crap about him/

Status
Not open for further replies.