• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mana Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Step 1: Create a dummy using the model file of Mana Shield, give it the ability Locust.
Step 2: Set the scale to the matching size.
HINT: Create an instance of the Necropolis and your dummy beside each other in WE, then set the scale and check each time.
Step 3: Trigger your way. Too complicated, I believe others will write down the triggers.

Level 4
Step 1: Create a dummy using the model file of Mana Shield, give it the ability Locust.
Step 2: Set the scale to the matching size.
HINT: Create an instance of the Necropolis and your dummy beside each other in WE, then set the scale and check each time.
Step 3: Trigger your way. Too complicated, I believe others will write down the triggers.

i didnt understand the first one
and heres mana shield i want to use
i changed blue mana shield to green myself

Attachments

• Mana Shield (Green).zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 58
Level 34
Is it so hard to change the model size for him instead of dragging him into the boring trigger-abyss?

Edit: I just tried to change the size of it but that results of a total wreckage of the animations. So it's probally a no-no to the size-modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.