• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MalygosDragonV2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Malygos this time. Enjoy. Give credit of you use. that all i would like to say.¨See you soon.

Keywords:
Blue, Dragon, Malygos, Mage, Wizard, Spell-breaker, Lord of Magic
Contents

MalygosDragonV2 (Model)

Reviews
12:13, 9th May 2010 General Frank: Way too small changes. Add more to make it look more different. Add a portrait. If you do this you can PM me that you edit the model.

M

12:13, 9th May 2010
General Frank:

Way too small changes. Add more to make it look more different. Add a portrait. If you do this you can PM me that you edit the model.

cool model it is nice when people are making new,actually useful models.But here are some suggestions:
-remove the team color(since this was meant to be a boss i think) or change it to teal or blue
-improve death animation(add some more interesting particle effects for this is a dragon aspect)
-add spell animation(you are making a powerful boss after all)
-remove unused materials

Good luck and have fun repairing.