• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Male Villager on Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello :)

I would very much appreciate if someone could make a villager male model sitting on a riding horse. You could use for example the chestnust model (see Models section) together with the villager model.

The models size is prefered to be between 50-150 kb but it is oke if it is bigger.

The model should pass the following requirements:

1. it is walkeable
2. it has NO attack animation
3. it has a death animation
4. it has multiple stand animations (2-3)

Thank you and please leave a comment if you are willing to make the model.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Syntic

P.S. Ofcourse you will receive reputation bonus and credit in my project

Last edited:
Level 5
Linaze said:
There is a rule that says that you can only bump a thread (what you just did) every 48th hours. Please remember that in the future.

Thank you for reminding me

LordDz said:
Why shouldn't it have an attack animation? If you don't want attacks, just don't give the unit any attack?

Why do you do what you do? because you like so, same with this: my call really

Mechanical Man said:
There is one JoeTheHoe made, but I don't remember the site.

damned, I really need one XD

Level 3
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkazguPsusc&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkazguPsusc&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 5
I found this somewhere on my computer, I thought it was from the site Mechanical Man was talking about...:hohum:

thank you! though it's not very much like I want it.. it needs to ditch the weapon and the shield XD tried it myself with vertex and stuff but kind of low on time and don't think it will work well..

is someone willing to alter the model on such a way it wont use weapons?

anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.