• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Male >< Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Heres a twist, what if one day every one woke up and found that they had changed sex.

So every male on Earth has turned into female, and every female into male.

WTH would you do?

Level 27
GIANT_CRAB, you would be GIANT_CRABY

Oh my, muslim men would feel quite... uncomftable without those women clothes. Or would they wear normal ones still and then get beaten up by men? I mean ex-women.

Oh and most of armies of most of world countries would be full of women?

And all the female movie stars would be male?

Okay, if all that would happen I would start hitting my head into something heavy unit I would realise it all was just a nightmare and I got brain damage while sleepwalking.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I guess I would be pretty much the same.. only in a different shell? I don't know. I know girls that are pretty much the same as me in terms of personality and taste (well, except for everything that is strictly related to gender).

And interesting twist would be if you woke up one day and acted as if you were the opposite gender, but still being your original gender to everyone else. How long would it take you to realize? I mean, just think about it. You're pretty sure of what gender you are (exceptions apply), but what if you were oblivious to the fact you're actually the opposite gender?

Level 7
I'd just masterbait for a couple hours then get bored... then just play about with the largest object I can find - but then I've an anus; why don't I insert things into that? I don't know, maybe I'll give it a miss.

Level 27
May i remind you guys, the subject of "playing with yourself" is inappropriate for this site.

I'd just masterbait for a couple hours then get bored... then just play about with the largest object I can find - but then I've an anus; why don't I insert things into that? I don't know, maybe I'll give it a miss.

Ahem... what did the Kim just said?

Level 14
If I looked good I would begin with touching myself...

I'd do something I'd probably get banned if I would describe it on Hive.

These.

//\\^^//\\

Exit Only. (Sexual orientation is irrelevant in this case)

//\\xx//\\

I FUCKING LOL'ed....
at your impending doom

May i remind you guys, the subject of "playing with yourself" is inappropriate for this site.

i look good already
and you know what else?
this thread wont live for long and every one of you will get a neg rep :D

maybe we need a third mod in here to hammer in what we are trying to say

Status
Not open for further replies.