• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making playstation 2 style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
iam tried making the playstation 2 style finally me have finish the style with 4 arrows key 4 button skill !and iam lazy upload=;= who want

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Exilus4 said:
iam tried making the playstation 2 style finally me have finish the style with 4 arrows key 4 button skill !and iam lazy upload=;= who want plz rep+ me

I tried making a play-station 2 style map, finally I finished it, with 4 arrow keys for moving, and 4 spells! I am too lazy to upload it, who want it? Please give me a reputation! :D.

Maybe that? LOL :D.

Level 3
juz need some help detect w,a,s,d with jass or gui any one know how to detect it?actually up,down,left,right arrow keys have a number to detect it...jz changing the number inside can detect w,a,s,d?is that work?

Level 3
ok thanks for helping just ask something more....iam found at wc3 object inside less ability was no need target..if iam use ability1(example)<<<this ability no need target one...iam copy this ability with same four time name example(Ability1)...(Ability2)...(Ability3)...(Ability4)...it got bug....it can clearly detect which ability iam try to cast....

Level 16
thats why use Channel.

First :
Copy Channel Ability
2 :
Change the Ability name
3 :
Change the ability order ID (Diffrent for each Channels)
4 :
Change the target type to Instant/No Target
5 :
Art, Duration,cooldown, Casting time, Follow through time and everything to 0
6 :
Change the special effect
7 :
Trigger the Ability being cast !! :D

Level 11
Can someone teach this guy to read rules or get him banned... He's Spamming. He have no good english. He posts off-topic threads in the Triggers & Scripts section. He asks for reputation.
Cmon dude. Please read the rules, learn some english grammar and then you can return here. =)

Level 3
thats why use Channel.

First :
Copy Channel Ability
2 :
Change the Ability name
3 :
Change the ability order ID (Diffrent for each Channels)
4 :
Change the target type to Instant/No Target
5 :
Art, Duration,cooldown, Casting time, Follow through time and everything to 0
6 :
Change the special effect
7 :
Trigger the Ability being cast !! :D

yeah but channel takes a few time before applying the effect.doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.