• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Making Feedback (Passive) working AoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello there, and I have a new question (sort of typical). I have a hero with "Combat - Attack 1 - Weapon Type: Missile: Splash" and "Abilities - Normal: Feedback (SpellBreaker)". So I want this passive feedback to work AoE. But it does not. I created a custom ability based on the mentioned one, but I don't know which field to change. Or it is not possible without triggers?

Level 20
Did you specify a value in these fields for the aoe attack of the unit?

1675866279552.png

That being said, perhaps Feedback just doesn't work with aoe attacks full stop, although that's definitely something you can do with triggers

Level 6
Did you specify a value in these fields for the aoe attack of the unit?

View attachment 424387

That being said, perhaps Feedback just doesn't work with aoe attacks full stop, although that's definitely something you can do with triggers
Yeah, I specified these fields a long time ago, but the problem is that Feedback does not work even on the main target, but if I change the attack type back to "Missile" (with no Splash), Feedback works again...
I also went to Feedback ability and meant to change field "Stats - Area of Effect". But even in this case, the effect does not work, and apparently, the problem is in the combination of "Missile: Splash" and Feedback itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.