• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Making a unit to move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have tried to put a unit/monster in my map... but it wont move or do anything just stand there... i believe i do need to add a trigger to make the unit to move itself or attack by itself.. but the problem is , i didn't know how to do that...
question 1 : do i have to add a trigger to move each unit?
question 2 : but how to do that?

sorry, but im still learning now.. please teach me..:vw_sad::vw_sad:

Level 3
well, i did not know how to explain it... but i just want to make the unit/any unit to move/patrol from 1 place to another place.... sorry, i have no idea on how to explain..

Level 9
Make 2 regions. Order unit to attack move from region 1 to region 2. Clear the leaks with custom scripts (example in the leaks thread).

My map also has some examples, go to trigger and single player category.

Status
Not open for further replies.