• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making a model and animate it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi ! Happy New Year !

I want a model and i suck at modeling but i tryed my best at making one and the attachment file is as far as i got ... well that's the way i would like the model to look and the model should be all colored yellow ... but if it is possible y would like the model to be animated : there are 6 pieces and each of them comes from a short distance on a straight line till all 6 of them meat and after that they remain still ... the birth animation is like 6 segments of light from 6 directions meet and the stand animation is to remain still ... and the dimension of the model ... well i would like it to be like 200 AOE in warcraft editor
I want this to be a effect to a stun spell ... Ty in advance ... hope for a reply ...
Credits and +rep to whoever helps me

Attachments

• First try.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.