• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make unit spleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi all my question is simple but it does not make achieving this is to get a group of unit is asleep. ! eg Player 11 units ALWAYS BE dormant until they hit:vw_wtf:. You understand that you mean ?:vw_wtf:

Level 3
I think you wanted to recreate the mission of undead campaing where you have to strike an enemy base while they are sleeping, right? I think you can simulate that effect by triggering, a time elapsed event or something like that.

Level 3
You don't need triggers.

I'll tell you what the Undead Campaign does. There's an ability under Neutral Hostile -> Units. It's called Sleep Always.

Set the fields Data - Allow On any Player and Data - Sleep once to true.

That will allow the units to sleep until they're attacked.

Just add the ability to the units you want to sleep in Object Editor.

Level 1
friend thank you very much for your map ..! My mistake was that he placed the active skill proficiency default . ! my mistake. and excuse my English .. I 'm Venezuelan haha . ! Thanks again , you have my rep +++

Status
Not open for further replies.