• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

make Demongate build animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Seems you have had no response yet, and I dont like to have people with no-response, no matter how weak their original post is. There are 2 reasons that you have not been responded to yet.

A. No animators are interested in doing this for you, as there is no information what this is for or if it is worth their time.

B. There is not sufficent information to what you want your animation to be like. With no refrences, they wont bother.

So, if you do not get an animator for this, I would reccomend directing your attention to the model section. There are models there that were made for a new "Chaos" race. One of these buildings may be a decent substitue for a demonic gate. Good luck, and I hope you get your project done.

~Asomath
"World Editor Trainee"

Status
Not open for further replies.