• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Major Help Required Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Need Templar Model

templar.jpg

I wish to have an unarmed(no weapons) Templar and no shield either. I hope you guys can do this for me. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I want it to have Blade Master's Attack(attack only) animations since the weapon I'll give it is two handed. If you can find other two handed animation that looks cool. I'll accept it too. RPG going to take a while so take much time you want. All the Animations I need is Stand , Attack(2 ways to attack) , Attach Slam(for Critical Strikes =) , Walk , Death , Spell and also Dissipate. As long as it looks cool and animations work cool, I'm happy =).

Last edited:
Level 2
Pushed because no one else posted here and I know I'm not supposed to double post but its for obvious reasons of a need to get this model.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You wait 48 hours to bump, doesn't matter how badly you need it.

Level 2
Its already been two days of waiting you know =p. Actually its 1 day and a half since its night for you and here's afternoon. =P

Level 2
Can you give me the site? And for Rao Dao Zao. I don't need the model for now since I'm still making the RPG. But I'll need it once I'm finished with my RPG or either in the middle of making the RPG. Its probably going to be a campaign. Sides I'm gonna give rep for the person that helps me.

Edited : If you don't want to search for me. I'll do it, just give me a site. And by the gods I hope its English.

Level 2
Two days past, The usual and also Thanks for Ratherion for trying to help me. But I already used google to search for models and I don't need a headache of pages of meaningless or either bull crap. Anyways Thanks Ratherion for trying. Anyone else up to help me? Note I'll rep if you help me after I get the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.