• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magnifying Glass *By Hellblazer-14*

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello Guys!

This is my first scratch made model...
Basically, it's from a whole bunch of models I made for my Campaign Glue Screen.
This is the Magnifying glass.

- Uses ingame textures only
- works well as an attachement, or as a doodad
- useful for cinematics

I know it's got a gross poly count, but I made it paying attention to detail. You wouldn't have more than one of these models on screen at any time, so it shouldn't really matter ;)
The glass is actually transparent, even though it doesn't look like it from the screenshot. Open it in magos and you'll see.

Any critique would be greatly appreciated, so I know what to work on in the future!

Keywords:
glass, metal, wood, paper, words, magnifying, microscope, human, dwarf, goblin, mechanical, desk, cinematic, decoration, attachment, doodad, book
Contents

Magnifying Glass *By Hellblazer-14* (Model)

Reviews
17:53, 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: Why are you using cylinders with so many sides?

M

17:53, 23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: Why are you using cylinders with so many sides?