1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Magnataur Adventurer

Submitted by Golem of the Heart
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A more detailed and colorshifted version of the magnataur I made to use as a hero, thought i might as well upload it. Hope someone has use for it.

This is my first skin, so sorry if I made a mistake.

Thanks for the tutorials on this side :)
Previews
Contents

Magnataur Adventurer (Texture)

1. aeman

aeman

Resources:
    Resources:
    what a neat magnataur retexture you got there

2. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The shadows on the golden bits could be a bit darker, but it's not a bad edit. We don't see enough Magnataur textures.

After you're done tinkering with this, why not try a similar Makrura hero?

3. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Lovely! 5/5

4. Golem of the Heart

Golem of the Heart

Resources:
    Resources:
    Heaven`t got much time on my hands right now, but I will tinker on it the moment i got some.
    I really like the Makrura hero idea and chances are good that I will make it my next skin project. :)
    It would definitely find a place in my map.

Thanks, glad you like it :)

5. nightelfbuilder

nightelfbuilder

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    why is the file size so large? what is the size of the .tga form (215, 512, 1024, 2048)?

6. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great for any adventuring party that steers clear of narrow doorways!