• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic Sphere v1.01b [MUI]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Creation of magic sphere which will move to the purpose (to a point) and attract all enemies, deals damage.
1lvl-Damage=112.5/sec
Radius=175
Cast Range=850
Lasts 7.5 sec
2lvl=225/sec
Radius=250
Cast Range=900
Lasts 10 sec
3lvl- Damage=337.5
Radius=325
Cast Range=950
Lasts 12.5 sec

-1.00a-uploaded

-1.00b-fixed test ESC bug

-1.00c-add originall trigger names.
-removed [Duration] variable at all
-Fixed ESC bug with restore orb(I add Hero Condition)

-1.01 -Some DATAs in Inizialization now(but not all)
-Fixed Creap-respawn bug
*Special Effect:
-Big green ball conceived in Idea of ability
-Beems from a green spheare operate just on area effect

-1.01b-Changed tooltip
-Added effect on P.U.
-reduced the size of the green ball

Keywords:
Magic, Sphere, Green, root, Area
Contents

Magic Sphere v1.01b (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 17:05, 27th Jul 2010 TriggerHappy: You still haven't updated everything.. The spells effect is also rather boring. Maybe reduce the size of the green ball and make the pulling...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

17:05, 27th Jul 2010
TriggerHappy:

You still haven't updated everything..

• The spells effect is also rather boring. Maybe reduce the size of the green ball and make the pulling effect smoother.
  • The tooltip is very ugly. It doesn't follow normal Warcraft III tooltip trends, please fix that.

Level 8
Unfortunately I could not make MUI my last spell. I have started to understand MUI. But when I did though 1 variable massive, all was broken almost... And I have decided to make other ability on the basis of MUI

Level 8

-Checked-

Soo, yeah. It has eye-candy, MUI and is leakless. (Too lazy to check fully)

Suggestions I have aswell, Add the if unit != null to the top of the loop (Just below for each bla)
I apologise, I am possible not so have understood, you suggest to add simply:
-If:[UNIT_LC [integer [3]]] not equal to (no unit)
--Then:My loop?

Level 8
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Level 7
wow it's like a moving black hole o_O
I could say it's good, really good. however one thing kinda disturb me...
when you throw the sphere to pass a unit and that unit noticed you, it won't be sucked long and escape the sphere easily.. did you do that on purpose?

by the way this is unrelated but your creep respawn system were... crazy how when I go to the nerubian creep, skeletons and nerubian hatchling keep multiplying till I can't move thanks to lag :/

Level 8
when you throw the sphere to pass a unit and that unit noticed you, it won't be sucked long and escape the sphere easily.. did you do that on purpose?
No, but it work only while spheare moving. When sphere stop units cannot do something.
If you want to that, you can juste change:
  • Time - Every 0.04 seconds of game time
I understand that use 0,01 is not recommended, therefore has put 0,04. If to use 0,01/0.02 or increase DATA[3](may both) the black hole will passing during movement.

Last edited:
Level 2
uhhmmm...this spell looks like it wants to copy a spell called "gravity" from the hero wars map "Warlock"... "gravity" looks nearly like urs( but...well... way better :p) got the effect that it pulls the heroes and damge them... u want to create it by ur own or u dunno about that map^^