• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mag'har Orc Warlock

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I saw this requested and rather than just re-colouring I thought I'd make something with a little more effort. It uses a couple of parts from FrIkY's amazing Mag'har Grunt texture, mainly the boots and the Mag'har symbol section. The hands are re-coloured but the rest should all be free-hand, in truth I'm not sure whether it fulfill's the 75% rule or not I haven't checked.

I am aware that Mag'har Warlocks would be almost impossible without turning Green due to the Fel, buuuut, this doesn't need to be used as a Warlock and could be whatever precursor spellcaster that would later be converted into the Green Warlocks we know and love.

EDIT: For a laugh I decided to use a mixture of screenshot, freehand and AI to create the icon, I can't decide if it looks absolutely terrible, or hilariously weird.

keywords: Orc, Mag'har, Grunt, Maghar, Garadar, Uncorrupted, Horde, Old Horde
Previews
Contents

BTNMagharWarlock (Icon)

BTNMagharWarlock2 (Icon)

Mag'har Warlock (Texture)