1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mages Magic & Mayhem A6.07

Submitted by Kamikazzee
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Map by Zync

Create a mage in this RPG with save/load capabilities. Test your skills in an arena with other players. The 22 upgradable spells system with quick hotkeys is the fastest in Warcraft. By far a unique game which most people enjoy unless stomped upon by those with better mages.

Mainly an inhouse-based game, as most public players don't like having mages lower level than everyone else.

Unofficial forums: zyncmmm.freeforums.org

Keywords:
MM&M, Mages, Magic, Mayhem
Contents

Mages Magic & Mayhem 6.13a (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Well man map is good, awesome hybrid, funny to play and nice job man [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit [APPROVED]
  1. MasterHaosis: Well man map is good, awesome hybrid, funny to play and nice job man
    [ ] Map scanned of viruses
    [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
    No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit
    [APPROVED]

2. Techo

Techo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi nice Map i like it :) would like to discuss with u about the map. Played it quite much and discovered some bugs :( My e-Mail is Techondrius@web.de my Bnet acc on Northrend is TechOndrius( i cant see if u wisper me if u arent in my Flist some kind of bug bug Oo) If u wish to chat with me ask me ^^

3. Kamikazzee

Kamikazzee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Map has been updated after MANY versions have been released. Still in the phase of balancing though.

4. Ravager

Ravager

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great map, Doesn't get boring to me. Excellent work! :infl_thumbs_up:

5. Acutesharpness

Acutesharpness

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is a nice rpg, better than dota

6. toomasb

toomasb

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great map, although I suppose you cannot make AI players with using a spellbook like that eh? Still, 5/5.

7. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:
    IT sucks that blizzards patch fucked this map...One of my favourite games with extreamly high levels atleast 60+, 4 of them. Blizzard screws everything up... I wish zync would re-create this map due to its supreame excellence. I asked him a while back and he said he wouldn't because he was moving onto SC2, and the codes/plugins whatever you want to call them pretty much got WIPED or changed. -.-...Miss this map. Props to zync yet again for creating one of my most favoured maps.

8. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sad but True, no one plays WC3 and the awesome mods of the game itself anymore.