• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Made a model... now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i have got absolutly no idea on what to do next because aulthough i've looked through the tutorials section it's not exactly organised and i didn't find what i was looking for.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8785/bowx.png
- Yes, it's about time i decided to make a model.

what i have to do is:
1 - scale it down (need a program to rip Warcraft Models (Need link ;_;))
2 - add attachment point to int (sombody has to make a tutorial for this)
3 - export it (need another program for this)

Now you are probably thinking i'm the laziest person on earth but no im not, if sombody could atleast tell me when i need to look up to find some tutorials or the programs it would really help me publish this.

Level 15
you can scale it down in 3ds max itself... but it shouldn't matter because you can do that on the world editor itself.

off topic: how the hell do people get 3ds max outside a community college? it's professional tool more than 2000$, and just for a hobby -.-

Level 31
I had it once too ... you can download a test version and download somewhere a Key Generator, but that's illegal and anyway it's not allowed to talk about here.
I deleted it because I had a bad feeling, it's not good to do illegal things and if they get you, you will have to pay much much money. Take your hands away from that!
Milkshape and Magos is all you need!
Furthermore, 3DSMax 2010 is much to complex for only wc3 models.

Status
Not open for further replies.