• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Macedonians vs Spartans v0.25

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「Macedonians vs Spartans v0.25」

By Drunk3nPanda

Gameplay
[tr]
This map is : "War of the Macedonians and the Spartans".! I've got this idea by playing : Dota, TD, ORPGS so much time.
What to do : Chose a hero, farm from creeps and level your hero, Get Items.
How to Win : Destroy Your Enemy's Base.

Screenshots
[tr]
kQT0b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
yA3yh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
R5qEe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Features
[tr]
All Heroes With New Spells on v0.30
I will add 30 Heroes.
I will fix anybugs if i found or someone report me about the bugs.

Credits
[tr]
Drunk3nPanda, fasterdavid.

Changelog
[tr]
Macedonians s Spartans v0.25 :
-Fixed Hero Spells Bugs
-Visual Changes
Macedonians s Spartans v0.24: New Commands :
-music list
-music off
-ms
Macedonians vs Spartans v0.23 :
-Some Heroes New Models
-Some Bugs Fixed
Macedonians vs Spartans v0.22
-Fixed Spell Bugs
-Jungle Creeps Bug Fixed
-New Map Preview Image
Macedonians vs Spartans v0.21
-New Items (About 50-60)
-Fixed Bugs
-Fixed Neutral Creeps EverySecond Respawn
Website and Email(Report Bugs on my Email)
[tr]
http://macedoniansvsspartans.tumblr.com/
Email(Report Bugs) :
[email protected]

Keywords:
War of the Macedonians and The Spartans!
Contents

Macedonians vs Spartans v0.25 (Map)

Reviews
17:20, 25th Mar 2013 Orcnet: please fill up a full credit list, those resources consisting of models and such came from different user, please name them all and once your done vm me to make me turn this into pending again

M

17:20, 25th Mar 2013
Orcnet: please fill up a full credit list, those resources consisting of models and such came from different user, please name them all and once your done vm me to make me turn this into pending again

Level 30
checking from your previous background, yes your are that user but next time please read much of the main rules of this site rather than losing your account with your actual chosen name because of multi-accounting

also please fix your credit list, those model resources are made from different people/user please take note on there names for the full credit list, same goes to the loading screen, icons,skins, etc.

vm me once your are done, although do mind that this doesn't mean your map is 100% approval, I'll be testing it in-game and its output before I can say it is worth it, good day then