• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Macedonians vs Spartans v0.21

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Vengeancekael
This map is : "War of the Macedonians and the Spartans".! I've got this idea by playing : Dota, TD, ORPGS so much time.
Features : Im trying to make a perfect Hero Arena map. Im wasting so much time in day working on this map, im trying my best.
Some stuff about the map :
There are 30 Heroes total but i haven't add all heroes into hero tavern yet, im working on the models and the bugs. There are 7 Lanes (Total) and so much items.
ScreenShot and Video :

Change Log :
-New Items (30-40)
-Some Bugs Fixed!
Comming Soon :
-New Modes
Credits :
-Drunk3nPanda
I made everythink alone.
Author Notes :
http://macedoniansvsspartans.tumblr.com/
Report Bugs on :
[email protected]

Keywords:
War of the Macedonians and the Spartans!
Contents

Macedonians vs Spartans v0.21 (Map)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Message :: Hive Staff」 » Date:[c] 「21/Mar/2013 13:51:39」 » Reasons: Lacking Description: Description Generator (Easy) / Template (Hard) > No longer recommended » Comment: How many more times will you be uploading...

M

» Vengeancekael:[c] Profile :: Message :: Hive Staff
» Date:[c] 21/Mar/2013 13:51:39
» Reasons:

Lacking Description: Description Generator (Easy) / Template (Hard) > No longer recommended
» Comment:
How many more times will you be uploading the same map with the same unacceptable description?
I've already told you, the description is not well written.
Use colors, bb codes, etc. to make it look better and put the screenshots under
tags.

Not Rated
[tr]​
» Rules: [c] Map Submission
» Contact: [c] Staff Contact
! 'Reasons' are automated !