• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

LULZ Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

This is a pwning Portal video (made by using Garry's Mod). I found it while I was searching for Gmod videos and its so awesome so I put it here. Enjoy!

******* SPOILER!!! ******* If you haven't played Portal yet, you can't understand some jokes in the following videos. Also it can cause Spoilers if you haven't played with the game yet.

EDIT: oh, and here is a second Portal LOL video. Very epic:

Level 10
WITH OVER 9 hours of watching time.
Chaotic Rampage American picture proudly presents The horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon.

Level 10
Xd. Fail!
Lost fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 18
No it isnt what gays liten to!They listen to all the hiphop crap.
Anyways some bands might be a ltille B but KISS isnt queer,becase theres a ton of hot chicks in most of the videos and 2/3rds of all kiss songs are about fucking some random woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.