• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR: Ring Wars Revolution

Contents

LOTR: Ring Wars Revolution (Map)

Level 3
This is my first attempt to remake the oldest Lotr map, the RingWars. The map was greatly improved by many previous mappers and I would like to thank FatsChickUnited and MMG_God for making this map popular.

If you have any ideas/comments, please go to http://ringwars.x187.com/. The website is down at the moment, so u can PM me. I might turn around to work on some other maps after this.

Some highlights:
1)I have tried my best to make spells have a Lotr feel as much as i can. E.g Fear of the Witch King, where the Witch King gives out a loud screech, causing all to run away.

2)Combo spells
Some spells only work when other heros are alive. E.g. When Aragorn has done his Paths quest, Halbarad can now use his ultimate: Banner of Elendill

3)Nature spells
Both Radagast and Treebeard have now some nature spells, these only work on Ent units. This makes them the best heros to command an Ent army. Also check out the new Radagast and Treebeard combo.