• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZY

ZZY

Level 2
I'm making a lotr map and found to my surprise that there is no smegal model on here. I was wondering if I just missed it or if some one way more talented than i at model creation could make me one. Also im looking for lotr "Orci"

I mean come on, you cant tell me this image isn't inspiring
RU909885.jpg

maybe you should add some screenshots Or tell us about your project which the model goes to or such, to make people more interested filling your request.

Offtopic: nice name =)
thanks^^
The project is a battle between the last free city of Gondor and the city of Sauron, Morrodor. The ultimate goal is to destroy/claim (depending on the team) the one ring but you cant let your city fall in the process. There will be a main battle field but also a cave on the side seperated completly from the battle field. Originally smegal was going to play a big part in the game, but there is no model:( lol.

Ill give you credit and it would help me a lot.

-thanks zzy

Last edited:
Level 8
I'm making a lotr map and found to my surprise that there is no smegal model on here. I was wondering if I just missed it or if some one way more talented than i at model creation could make me one. Also im looking for lotr "Orci"

-thanks zzy

maybe you should add some screenshots Or tell us about your project which the model goes to or such, to make people more interested filling your request.

Offtopic: nice name =)

Status
Not open for further replies.