• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lotr Interface + rep for who does it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Unnecesarry interfaces (in my oppinion, like this one) also take a lot of filesize, and making (good) interfaces takes a lot of time. Also, you need to describe your request more, not just saying "need Lotr Interface, kthxbai"... what exactlly do you want in that interface, can you make some kind of concept? If I were making a Lotr map, I would use Human Interface with no complaints...

EDIT: Oh well... or someone can just CnP some of the Lotr characters and make an interface like that... >_>

Level 9
I found alot of files here on the hive and wc3c (I think i mixed all files possible to get)
And i got a small filesize in my eyes. I wont give you this in a pack, but use your own time to do this. Cus, not everybody will use their time to help you for saving time..

Level 18
i dont really know what you mean with this :s you found alot of files here on the hive and wc3c and you mixed them all and you got a small filesize in your eyes you wont give me the pack but use my own time to do this :s i dont understand what you mean plz explane.

That UI is probably really big because each section is 512x512 at 100% quality. To reduce the size, you could change them to 256x256 textures at 80% quality. I'd imagine that'd knock them down a few MB!

You could use the lower part of the UI only..

They're all part of the same texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.