• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loss of the Dragonkind

Do you like the basic idea about it?

• What is that??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and it doesn' t deserve a whole topic about it.

• Yes, but it could have some changes.

• So-so.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, this is a thread concerning my new map, Loss of the Dragonkind. What' s it about:

The Horde want to use the power of the Dragons to control over the Earth. Join the Horde and conquer this world, or defend it with the Mages of the Dragonlands on the Battlefield in the region of Agrenor.

It features tons of custom skins, units, and spells, downloaded mostly from this site. I will give credits to anyone helping me, for it should be for spells, unit creation, balancing, or terrain. Feel free to post comments about it and to answer my poll. Informations on the progress will be displayed on this post.

"========================"
Current Progress

Terrain: 12%
Units creation: 5%
Spells creation: 8%
Abilities creation: 4%
Balancing: 2%
Triggers: 0%

News

I did some spells and heroes, also made an overall terrain idea what it would look like.

As you can see, I' m just starting the map... Help will be appreciated :wink:

Level 3
hmmm

It sounds original. Its probably not something that I would be dieing to play over and over again but still its fresh and would probably look cool with all the skins and stuff. I would say its a 4 out of 5 idea.

Level 6
Thanks much for the support guys :D I already have much of skins and models, though I don' t want to add more, due to the map size growing larger. I' ll really need spell ideas and terraining ideas. PM or email me if you got any ideas, or just post them here, thanks again. :)

Level 6
Why does it sounds familiar? Because it is an AoS. Why would it be different? Because it uses different tileset and no triggers and spells are from other ones, and other reasons make this map special. Is it gonna be a map that will excite the crowd? I don' t know. What I can say is that I will put all my efforts into this map, and try to make it as best as possible. I can only tell when I' ve finished.

Level 6
Today I found errors in my spells. I have some trigger-enhanced spells implemented in my map, and I tried to take example on 1)ragonspawn's The Endspell. However he has a custom script that puts an error message, that it is awaiting for a response: local location_udg_tempLocation or something like this. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.