• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

loss of connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Just started playing warcraft again and i found out about this, when i try and create the game after choosing the map i get a message saying i lost connection to the battle.net server, and i cant log in for a about 5 minutes, i have tried a vampirism map which works fine so im not sure what im doing wrong, any help would be appreciated thanks

Level 1
sorry guys had a look and turns out it looks like its the update to merging RoC and The Frozen throne together into one application, going to try the more recent campaigns like the nigh elf to see if that works any better

Level 1
same problem with the founding of durotar campaign as well as the human one. haven't tried the other ones yet

Level 1
Have this same problem trying to use Bnet.
I got it working through LAN though, used Tunngle to play with my buddy.
Got through most of the human campaign without any issue yet.

Level 1
Have this same problem trying to use Bnet.
I got it working through LAN though, used Tunngle to play with my buddy.
Got through most of the human campaign without any issue yet.
I wanted to use Tunngle aswell. In the past (with 1.28) I could use the VersionSwitcher to go back to 1.20e, 1.26a, 1.27 etc. to play older maps. But since updating to 1.29 the VersionSwitcher doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know how to downgrade to 1.26a?

Level 1
I wanted to use Tunngle aswell. In the past (with 1.28) I could use the VersionSwitcher to go back to 1.20e, 1.26a, 1.27 etc. to play older maps. But since updating to 1.29 the VersionSwitcher doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know how to downgrade to 1.26a?
these version switchers sadly will not work anymore either starting from 1.29 or maybe even 1.28.5 versions, because files is different now, however you can just download 1.26a easily,
i'm not exactly sure what you guys here are talking about, however i myself was able to start only Orc 2P campaign on 1.30.xx ver and 1.28.5 , others seems to be too old and not compatible,
but version 1.26a and 1.27.something(semi-dead rubattle) is compatible, that's for certain because i tested that yesterday, so on old w3 versions you can play all the 2P campaigns :), also if anybody is having issues with playing together with someone, i can PM required files to get it to work on semi-dead rubattle battlenet or even the game itself with everything ready, since sadly eurobattle runs on 1.28.5 while original battlenet on 1.30.xx
i also tried gameranger before that but it sadly didn't worked for me and my buddy

Level 1
these version switchers sadly will not work anymore either starting from 1.29 or maybe even 1.28.5 versions, because files is different now, however you can just download 1.26a easily,
i'm not exactly sure what you guys here are talking about, however i myself was able to start only Orc 2P campaign on 1.30.xx ver and 1.28.5 , others seems to be too old and not compatible,
but version 1.26a and 1.27.something(semi-dead rubattle) is compatible, that's for certain because i tested that yesterday, so on old w3 versions you can play all the 2P campaigns :), also if anybody is having issues with playing together with someone, i can PM required files to get it to work on semi-dead rubattle battlenet or even the game itself with everything ready, since sadly eurobattle runs on 1.28.5 while original battlenet on 1.30.xx
i also tried gameranger before that but it sadly didn't worked for me and my buddy

Would be great if you could PM me the 1.26a files :). Preferably the whole game, because I have German WC3 and I'm not sure if it would work otherwise.

Level 1
Would be great if you could PM me the 1.26a files :). Preferably the whole game, because I have German WC3 and I'm not sure if it would work otherwise.
sent it to your profile page, also can download straight from eurobattle.net, also to everyone else - eurobattle added 1.26a gateway to their client https://puu.sh/Bp5Ld.png https://puu.sh/Bp5LJ.png, so you 'should' be able to play 2p campaign in eurobattle now, however there is one thing you will need to do, is to put all the 2P campaign maps directly into your 1.26a warcraft 3 folder/maps/download , so it will look like that https://puu.sh/Bp5AS.png https://puu.sh/Bp5QR.png , otherwise, maps may not be seen inside the game, also keep pressing "(up one level)" inside the game to quit the Documents folder and enter the 1.26a/download folder (you are inside the Documents one by default because maps in ~1.28.5+ stored in documents)
also here is fonts to see the korean/russian alphabet inside the game&custom maps - http://puu.sh/Bp657.zip , place Fonts folder into all your different W3 versions games, and double click s200rocks & press yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.