• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Los Angeles Street Wars 1.00b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Los Angeles Street Wars is a map similar to risk. You get to pick from 58 gangs (Crips, Bloods, Surenos, MS13, Asian gangs, organized Crime and many more!) and play as one of them, expand your turfs, destroy the enemies and take over the city. This map is great to play with at least 6-8 people but full house is very fun. It is simple and good, i decided to make this map because i saw a lack of modern day maps and just enjoy what i have made for this community :)

updates and new features will be added to new versions.

Made A Quick Update!!* any other problems will have to wait.

Keywords:
gangsters, gangs, L.A. , la, war, turf, bloods, crips, surenos, ms13, fun, cool, music, hiphop, hip-hop, organized crime, mafia, triad, thugs, gangban
Contents

Los Angeles Street Wars 1.00b (Map)

Reviews
14:03, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected